HAMBLETON FARMS AT BECKWORTH EMPORIUM
Hambleton Farms are looking for an ambitious and talented Deli Supervisor to take responsibility for the Delicatessen department within our busy concession at Beckworth Emporium
The delicatessen offers will include: award-winning pork and specialities pies, over 100 deli cheeses, cooked meats, ready meals and other in house made items.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage a small team of delicatessen assistants – leading by example and providing ongoing training and motivation to staff to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- Deliver an outstanding experience to all customers.
- Help prepare counter displays – focusing on abundance and visual beauty.
- All due diligence – health and safety, food safety etc.
- Play an active role in store set up and close down.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Management Experience – ideally gained in a (food led) Retail Environment, Quick Service Restaurant or Contract Caterer.
- Uncompromisingly high standards of customer service, visual merchandising and cleanliness
- High Standards with an Aesthetic “eye for detail” to ensure that the food display looks amazing all the time.
- Structured and organised
- A “Foodie” – passionate about food, keen to learn about products, combinations and pairings and able to pass on knowledge confidently.
- Candidates must be over 18 years old (in order to comply with regulations regarding equipment usage)
The successful candidate will be joining a multi-site multi-award winning family business with an excellent reputation in their sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Deli Assistant will be rewarded with a competitive salary (remuneration dependant on skills and experience). Full training will be given and uniform will be provided.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org